1. In what area of your life today would you like to make a Breakthrough Performance?
2. Out of all of the changes that have occurred in your life, which one stands out in your mind? If you have more than one that stands out, just pick one of them.
3. What is your favorite exercise?
4. Three boys each had a single glass of lemonade. Each put an odd number of packets of sugar into his lemonade to sweeten it. In total, they put 12 packets of sugar into their glasses. How many packets did each boy put into his glass?
5. What is your favorite prayer?
6. Would you give an example of how you have been moved out of dependency, whether it has been Physical, Logical, or Emotional dependency?
7. At this point and time in your life, what Physical, Logical, and Emotional actions "work for you" to be important as an individual and as a member of a team, family, motorcycle gang, or to whatever group you belong.
8. Think back on the change in your life that you identified in response to Question 2. What were the Physical, Logical, and Emotional dimensions of the change?
9. How might the change have been made easier or quicker if you kenw then what you know now about change?
10. Out of all of the many things that you learned in this section this time around, name one of them and how are you going to apply it in your life?
11. Out of the many things that you learned last week, what one sticks out in your mind?
12. Out of all of the questions that you ask, which one is your favorite? If you have more than one favorite, just pick one.
13. What are the concepts and theories behind the question?
14. Out of all of the creative ideas that you have had in your life, what one sticks out in your mind?
15. Using any of the Physical, Logical, and Emotional methods to increase the number of underlying concepts, how might you improve your favorite question? Use the Question - Theory - Concepts Worksheet.
16. Out of all of the joyful experiences that you have had in your life, what one sticks out in your mind?
17. What people have had great impact on your life? What should you try to emulate? What should you try to avoid?
18. As you prepare for tomorrow, and using the spirit cycle, how can you make tomorrow more joyful than today?
19. Out of all of the physical, skillful things that you have done in your life, what one stands out in your mind?
20. Using the skill you identified in Question 19, and using the skill cycle, how can you make it better?
These 20 Questions and some of the many answers are the subject of our new DVD-ROM "Breakthrough Performance!" To order just click or e-mail email@example.com